House Washing - Building Washing - Driveway Cleaning - Concrete Cleaning
Wood Fencing - Seal & Protect Patio‘s & Deck‘s Paver and Concrete
Over 20 years of service and hundreds of property‘s Reconditioned, Certified & Insured Professionals.
- COVID-19 Sanitation service per square foot
- Soft Chemical Washing of Home Siding
- Decks/ Wood & Stucco per square foot
- Driveways & Sidewalks per square foot
- Retaining Walls by Sq Ft
- Sealing per square foot
- Window Cleaning - $10 per window
- Chair Cleaning - $10 per chair
- Graffiti, gum & stain removal - $0.95 per square foot
- Tile, walls & floors - $0.95 per square foot
- Siding - $0.95 per square foot
- Bathroom Sanitation - $35
- Kitchen Sanitation - $95
- Equipment/Appliance Sanitation
- Upholstery Cleaning - $35
- 3 Cushion Sofa - $65
- Carpets & Rugs - $35
- Hood & range ventilation systems - $195
Ezae Custom Works is going to exercise care to all our clients property. However we wish to clarify to our clients:
- Ezae Custom Works shall be responsible for any damage that occurs specifically because of our workers’ negligence; however, they shall not assemble/dismantle any equipment belonging to our clients
- Ezae Custom Works does NOT guarantee the removal of all stains which can be clarified during the initial consultation.
- All areas are expected to be free of clutter.
- Equipment and appliances should be cleared of any objects before sanitation.
- We require to be informed of items or surfaces needing special care.
- We are NOT responsible for damage due to fault and/or improper installation of any item.
- All surfaces (i.e. marble, granite, hardwood floors, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
- Gas surcharge for outside of the DC Metroplitian Area.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Please note most prices are as listed, tax not included, prices may be higher due to severity of condition.
- Please call for an estimate 202-292-7476.
- We only clean windows that can be reached with a 3 step ladder.
- For safety, no other jobs should be done while we are cleaning.
- The presence of other workers or excess of people in the area is not recommended while technicians are working.
- Having other work done in a house while our teams are working might affect the cost and time needed to complete the cleaning to your satisfaction.
- No heavy furniture will be moved.
Ezae Custom Works is a local company that encourages word of mouth and recommendations; so please feel free to communicate to us any concerns of issues that you might have prior, during or after a cleaning experience with our company. We also give discounts to Federal and State Gov and Home Owner Associations.